We’re all looking for makeup that will give us that flawless, yet all-natural look. Makeup that feels and looks like you aren’t wearing you. It’s you, just airbrushed. This is exactly what Bare Minerals makeup promises, but are those claims back by real facts? What do various Bare minerals makeup reviews say about this particular brand? Is it really the answer to our dreams with an all natural formulation, safe for all skin types especially those with very sensitive skin?
Bare minerals foundation is an all-natural facial cosmetic that is made from minerals collected from the earth itself. These materials are then crushed into powder form. Bare minerals is free from preservatives, fragrances, oil, talc, and other harmful compositions that can potentially cause harsh or allergic reaction to your face. Bare Minerals make up is made to feel really light on your skin and should feel like you aren’t wearing any makeup at all. Moreover, it will not clog the pores thus avoiding developing pimples. It is suitable for all skin types as well.
This is all well and good in theory, but what do actual Bare Minerals Makeup Reviews say?
Let’s Start With The Cons So That We End On A Good Note:
- The makeup is messy from an application stand point. The powder tends to go everywhere. You may notice your vanity or bathroom sink turning biege or orangy after about a weeks worth of application. No worries though. Simply rinse with water and its gone.
- There is also a concern on the quality of the flawless face brush since the bristles tends to become loose in just few months of use. Read “How To Clean Bare Minerals Brushes” to get the maximum life out of your brushes.
- The process of applying the make up maybe challenging for a first timer and the How To DVD that accompanies the Bare Minerals starter kit is not that helpful.
- Sweat and perspiration will also cause the foundation to run and will become obvious to others. In our experience this only happens if you are really sweating; i.e. playing sports, running, working out, etc. A normal, hot summer day should not make you look like a zebra.
Bare Minerals Makeup Reviews Pros:
- They aren’t lying! It is really all natural and safe. Many of those who have sensitive facial skin and who tried using Bare Minerals make-up have attested as to how the all natural mineral components of this product did not lead to any harsh allergic reaction. For instance one user with sensitive skin and surface redness has been able to use Bare Minerals make for several years now without a problem and is now even looking better.
- It gives natural and fresh look regardless of existing unevenness or blemishes. Users also attested to how Bare Minerals has helped to correct acne, smoothed out the texture of skin, remove redness, and provide a fresh and natural look all through out the day.
- You can sleep in it! To keep your skin in tip top shape, you should wash every morning and night. However, Bare Minerals is so gentle, you can sleep in it without worrying about getting blemishes.
- You are in control. Use as much or as little mineral makeup as you like. Brush a thin layer on before going to the beach to even skin tone without looking ‘made up.’ Use extra to mask trouble spots. The foundation can serve as a foundation and concealer in one.
- The minerals used in the makeup offer an all natural SPF 15. This is ideal for those who are allergic to regular facial sunscreens. In fact this product has the recommendation of the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- Users also generally agree that Bare minerals make up will lasts all day. Unlike other brands of mineral makeup, there is no need for a touch up.
- It’s cheap! Compared to most high end foundations, Bare Minerals makeup is very inexpensive. The best bargain is the deeply discounted starter kit which consists of the 8 items.
Give the Bare Minerals Starter Kit a whirl. You’ll notice the difference instantly.
Bare Minerals Starter Kit
Would you like to see if Bare Minerals makeup is worth all the hype and the money? Well you can by purchasing one of the many bare minerals starter kits that are now available. Quality always costs and you need to be aware that these kits are never cheap to buy (usually cheaper than department store brands) but if you know where to look you could end up saving yourself a little if not a lot of money on your purchase.
Once you have purchased your starter kit it is crucial that you make sure that you apply the makeup correctly. The problem with this type of makeup is that the approach you will need to take in order to apply it is completely different from that you would use when applying conventional cream or chemical based makeup. Like any makeup If you don’t apply bare minerals makeup in the correct manner then it won’t actually look good. It is best therefore after you have purchased your bare minerals starter kit that you watched the tutorial DVD that comes with it.
As a treat you can go to a bare minerals store and ask them to show you how to apply it, they may charge you for this but it is a good investment as you really get a better feel for how it needs to be applied. Also you will be amazed at just how great it looks, seeing the results that a professional can achieve will really inspire you.
While this type of makeup isn’t easy to use and will certainly take some getting use to compared to other makeup that you use currently the results will be worth it. As they say practice makes perfect and once you really get the hang of applying it the ingredients that are supplied in these kits will normally only take between 5 and 10 minutes to apply.
As already mentioned above when you have applied your bare minerals starter kit properly you will look great. This type of makeup doesn’t look as cakey as others so you don’t look as if you have too much on. You will find that the finish is much smoother and more seamless and coverage over your skin is far better. Plus of course as this is a mineral there is no risk to the pores of your skin becoming clogged so there is no risk that your skin will begin to suffer.
Initially you may find yourself using a little too much of the bronzer powder because it is so light in comparison to what you have been using previously. But you will soon discover that a little goes a long way when it comes to the makeup in any bare minerals starter kit. Also you may find that when you start using the other products in the kit that you may decide to forgo putting on the eye makeup or the lip power as they prove difficult to use. We would however recommend that you persevere this type of makeup can really help to enhance your facial features more rather than making you look fake.
And, No! The Bare Minerals Starter Kit Will NOT cause you to break out. The opposite, actually!
If you have problem skin, try Bare Minerals. You may be surprised that it was your makeup causing the problem all along!
Bare Minerals Kit
It doesn’t take much to get addicted to bare mineral makeup. If you are one of those people who has either avoided or has just been reluctant to try mineral makeup, I assure you that you will be pleasantly surprised at how much better your skin will look and feel after just a few uses.
By purchasing a bare minerals starter kit, everything you need will arrive in one package and will last a very long time. Daily use of bare minerals makeup will last at least 9 months. This powder lasts much longer than you would think. When you look at the small tub of powder, it’s difficult to imagine that this mineral makeup kit will last more than just a few months, but since it’s such a sheer cover kit, it will last much longer.
The Bare Escentuals Kit is a name brand who specializes in mineral makeup. Many companies have copied Bare Escentuals, but this company remains the leader when it comes to the bare minerals kit. After only a short time using bare minerals, you will be ready to order the bare minerals eye shadow kit. At first, it may seem difficult to apply eye shadow that is in the form of loose powder and not in a pressed powder form, but it’s applied just like face powder. By using a small, flat brush, you just sweep the colored powder across the eyelid and your eyes will look amazing in seconds. The mineral makeup is very popular for those who want to create the smokey eye look. By using the bare escentuals eye liner, your eyes will really pop and look great whether you’re going to work or a night out on the town.
By purchasing the Bare Escentuals Kit, not only will you get four different shades of eye shadow and a guide or instruction on how to apply the makeup, but you will get a set of three different brushes which will assist you in making your eyes look the best. By dipping a thin wet makeup brush into the darker shade of mineral eye shadow, this eye shadow will then become eye or brow liner. Detailed instructions are also given with the kit so you can achieve any look you are going for.
The best part about purchasing the entire Bare Minerals Starter kit, rather than just new colors of mineral eye shadow, is that you will again receive a new set of makeup brushes. Brushes are constantly needing to be cleaned so your makeup can be applied more smoothly, so a new set will be a great bonus.
Bare minerals makeup has a great texture and can be applied easily with a small amount of practice. Give it a try by purchasing a bare minerals starter kit. If you are unsure of a shade, just contact the company and they will gladly send you some samples to make sure you get the exact shade to match your skin tone. Once you give it a try, you will be a devout customer for life.
Bare Minerals Makeup
Bare Minerals Makeup has been a leader in mineral makeup for many years and for good reason. Women are switching their made up look from the 80′s and 90′s to a more simplistic and natural look. In the new century, the focus of everything in our daily lives has been geared to a greener and more organic lifestyle. For this reason, women are searching for a sheer cover makeup that won’t clog pores. The look everyone is going for is a cleaner look, which can best be achieved with raw minerals makeup.
By using bare minerals makeup, you can be assured of having fewer blackheads and clogged pores. Since most mineral makeup is in powder form, you can have a sheer cover makeup that will give you great coverage and cover imperfections in your complexion. By wearing mineral makeup, your skin won’t have that caked on foundation look which is common with so many women who are inexperienced with makeup. Bare minerals makeup will give you that feeling of going without makeup, while having you look as though you spent a lot of time applying foundation before leaving the house.
Another great thing about bare minerals makeup is that you can be confident that this makeup wasn’t tested on animals. If you have sensitive skin or if you are prone to breakouts, you will be able to use raw minerals makeup. It’s rare for anyone to be allergic to basic minerals, so this type of makeup will be beneficial and keep your skin healthy and looking fabulous. Bare minerals makeup will not harm your skin in any way, but will only enhance the way you look and give you flawless coverage.
Besides having foundations and eye shadows, there are now other mineral makeup products available. Some companies offer a skin care line as well as eye liners, mascara and lipsticks. While these types of raw minerals makeup are also great for your skin, you are more likely to see the best results from using the bare minerals makeup foundation. You will immediately notice how much more clear your skin looks. After a few weeks, you will realize that you haven’t had as many breakouts as you had in the past. This makeup is perfect for those who have allergies or sensitive skin just for that reason.
When first shopping for bare minerals makeup, you may notice two things. First, you will have a difficult time finding mineral makeup at stores in your area. Your best bet may be to purchase your makeup online. If you are unsure of the color shade, then simply ask for a sample and one will be mailed to you. Secondly, you will notice how much more expensive these products can be. You can buy a bare minerals starter kit which will give you a variety of shades and make up to test out.
Quite often websites will have special offers or free shipping codes so you can order your bare minerals makeup for a lower price. Because of the benefits to your skin, you will soon find that it’s well worth the price.
Bare Minerals makeup is mined from the earth and then crushed into a semi-powder form. This powder, when applied to the face, gives an even and natural look free from obvious flaws and blemishes. What more, it does not contain preservatives, talc, oil, fragrance and other harmful chemicals, that have the potential of triggering harsh reactions on sensitive facial skin. Mineral makeup is fantastic and many women have converted to using it. However, it can get expensive, so it is best to search for Bare Minerals on sale when you can. Here, we have found the best prices online for you.
Bare Minerals On Sale – The Most Discounted Items
Bare Minerals On Sale – Get Started Kit
This is the ideal way to start and learn the great advantages of using Bare Minerals for those who are trying them for the first time. The Bare Minerals starter kit features various Bare Minerals products to well-acquaint a newbie user to the Bare Minerals world. The product collection includes two shades of Bare Minerals Original SPF 15 Foundation, Original Mineral Veil, Warmth All-Over Face Color, Full Flawless Face Brush, Flawless Application Face Brush, and Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush. Additional items that will surely help you in applying this product properly is a How-To DVD and a Well-Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo which is a great cleaning agent that effectively washes make up brushes so they last for a very long time. You can find this entire Bare Minerals kit for 25% off here!
The above enumerated products offer benefits that new users would certainly find beneficial. For instance the kit gives you two different shades of foundation, so that you are sure to have the right shade. Also, the various different shades can be mixed as needed to match you unique skin tone or to darken or lighten the foundation as your skin darkens in the sun.
Furthermore, the foundation is also suitable as well as ideal for women who have undergone dermatological procedures. Perhaps what is most important is the fact that it has the Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation, which is just another testament as to the safety of this makeup.
There is no more good time to start using and experiencing the great advantages of this brand than now because the good news is Bare minerals can be had for less than 25% from its original price. The starter kit still has all the products mentioned earlier but at a lower rate.
Bare Minerals Get Started: Eyes Cheeks Lips
The perfect compliment to Bare Minerals make up, this eight-piece collection will give color and vibrancy to your eyes, cheeks, and lips and are made to suit a wide range of skin tones. It provides all the shades and tools need to achieve that complete, coordinated look. This Bare Minerals kit includes the Bare Minerals Eyecolors which give your eyes a day long vibrancy and stay-true color, the Bare Minerals Liner Shadows which in turn gives a defining look to the eyes and won’t easily smudge, run and fade, and the Bare Minerals Blush that excellently gives the cheeks a natural color as well as a remarkable healthy and beautiful tone. You also have the option of layering the colors in order to achieve a more distinct look. Also included is the Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish which can give those lips the naturally fuller and more voluptuous look that many women desire these days without appearing sticky.
This collection is accompanied by two brushes called the Double-Ended Contour and the Define Brush. These brushes are very efficient in applying colors along the crease and achieving a result with flawless details, angles and blends. They will simply light up, contour the lids of, and define those eyes with excellent efficiency. These Bare Minerals on sale can be obtained for up to 25% off the recommended price!
Bare Escentuals Perfect 100% Natural Lip Trio
For those ladies who prefer the gorgeously natural look, this collection of three natural lip products will be the perfect choice to achieve such a goal. Using a healthy mix of 100% pure bare minerals, this trio collection includes the 100% Natural Lipliners, which with great precision will line and fill lips with a creamy and moisturizing formula giving them rich depth that can stay on for hours and hours. It also includes the 100% Natural Lipcolors which is formulated with a nourishing blend that will give those lips long-lasting color hydration. Then there is the 100% Natural Lipglosses which are formulated with natural oils and Cupuacu Butter to give lasting hydration and protective antioxidants. Added to this is the benefit of polishing the lips without making it appear or feel sticky. The set comes in three different shades, nude, mauve, and bronze.
Customers who opt more for neutral and natural looking nude lips will certainly find these trio of products exceeds their expectations. This particular product is available from 10 to 25% off depending on your choice of shade.
Bare Minerals Intro To Eyes
For those women who want to achieve natural and beautiful eyes, this is the perfect quick-and-easy starter course that will turn you into a pro. This tutorial kit will provide you with easy to follow instructions on how to apply efficiently the various Bare Minerals Eyecolors from lining, defining, and selecting the gorgeous color. It include a set of products such as Mini Prime Time Eyelid Primer that gives a smooth, lightweight base to help absorb excess oil thus maximizing the vibrancy and staying power of Bare Minerals Eyecolors; Eyecolor in Flaunt that simply won’t smudge, run or fade away; Mini Flawless Definition Mascara which gives the lashes natural mineral care and at the same time defining them more beautifully; and the Big & Bright Eyeliner in Granite that gives the eyes a larger and more luminous look. This set is available for over 15% off.
Here’s a short tutorial on How To Clean Bare Minerals Brushes:
Regularly cleaning your Bare Minerals make up brushes is an essential step to ensure that you get a long life out of your brushes and that they continue to give you the flawless look Bare Minerals is known for. Since this makeup is in powder form, ensuring that your tools are clean and in good condition is vital so that the application of the makeup is evenly distributed. Cleaning the brushes are easy. Knowing how to do it will save you from buying replacement brushes in the long run. So, how do you wash Bare Minerals brushes?
- Bring all of your brushes to your bathroom sink. Under normal running warm water, hold the brush under the tap until it is fully and totally soaked. After which, you will gently squeezed out the water until no excess remains. Do not shake it.
- Apply your cleaning agent by rubbing the a small amount into the brush bristles and gently massaging it with your fingertips to clean and remove the remnants of make up powder from the previous use from the bristles. You may use a mild soap, a mild shampoo, or facial cleanser. Bare Minerals also offers “Well Cared For Brush Conditioning Shampoo” that was created specifically for Bare Minerals brushes. They also offer the “Quick Change Brush Cleanser” should you need to use the same brush for different types or colors of makeup. Both products, especially the shampoo, really increase the life span of those expensive brushes!
- After making sure that the bristles are now free from powders and other remnants, hold your brushes down under the faucet with the normal running warm water and begin the rinsing process. Continue to gently work the bristles to ensure that all the powder and makeup is removed thoroughly. After ensuring that your brushes are clean, you may start to dry them. With careful force, squeeze out the excess water from the bristles. Get a soft and clean dry towel to rub and pat the Bare Mineral makeup brushes as well as to absorb any remaining liquid.
- Since the washing and rinsing process may have caused some of the bristles to point in different directions or become ruffled, smooth the Bare Mineral makeup brushes with your hand making sure all of them are pointing straight down.
- You are now ready to set your brushes down to thoroughly dry. You can do this in two ways, first by putting them on a clean dry towel or by hanging or suspending them in the air with the bristles pointing downward to the floor. The brush needs to be absolutely, completely dry before you use it again. If they are the slightest bit damp, you will not be able to apply your makeup properly and you will have to cleanse the brushes all over again.